Code of Conduct
(2) I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist.
(3) If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.
(4) If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades.
(5) When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am bound to give only name, rank, service number, and date of birth.
(6) I will never forget that I am an American fighting man, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.
The prisoner in your hands
You can and will
You cannot and must not
The Domain of the Golden Dragon